Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Self improvement: my journey with my fitness pal

Self improvement

So as we have been working on our home and raising kids sometimes us Moms get pushed to the back of the list.  So lately I have been working on self improvement (diet and exercise)

I have to thank the makers of my fitness pal for this blog entry.  The other day I hit 100 days logging in. I also took a pole dancing 4 week class with my sister and my hubby and I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 3-4 times a week.  This paired with eating healthier and getting in more exercise (bike rides and such) I blew my 14 lb weight loss goal away when I stepped on the scale this morning.  I am now down 15 1/2 lbs.  My long term goal now will be to keep it off and stay in shape (this will be the tougher goal!

BEFORE
For some reason I cannot figure out how to flip this picture but this is after and feeling GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment