Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Product Review: DAPPER SNAPPER




Problem: I have two skinny and tall children.  Whenever they outgrow their pants length wise their new pants fall off their bums.  Then their underwear or bum cracks are hanging out for the world too see. This especially bothers my husband.





Solution: We could go out and buy all adjustable waist pants, however even these still would fall off my children. Also, since we are more frugal I like to buy pants at garage sales. Kids don't wear clothes long enough to wreck all of them and I find GREAT deals at garage sales.  Only at garage sales are quarters and 50 cents worth anything anymore. A pair of gap or children's place pants for 50 cents, YES PLEASE! So by purchasing these dapper snappers for less than the cost of a retail pair of pants I make any and all of my children's pants fit.  From infant to my 7 year old.


I LOVE this product so much! We have 4 of them now and have been using them since my daughter for 2 years old.  How hard is it to find a belt for a 2 year old that actually works and doesn't leave marks on her skin? TOUGH! So when I found this product I jumped for joy!

I had to share the good news to other parents who don't yet know about this great product!

ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment